Business terms for buying in the online store EUROSEAL a.s.
I. Introductory provisions
- These Business Terms and Conditions (the "Business Terms") of the EUROSEAL a.s. with the registered office at Majakovského 651/13, 460 06 Liberec, identification number: 254 14 046, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section B, Insert 1272 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller"), shall be regulated in accordance with Section 1751 (1) of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (the "Civil Code"), the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising out of or in connection with the purchase agreement (hereinafter referred to as "purchase contract") concluded between the seller and the buyer hereinafter referred to as the "buyer") via the seller's internet shop. The e-shop is operated by the seller on a web site located at www.euroseal.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "website") through the web interface (hereinafter referred to as the "web interface of the shop").
- Any wishes for individualization, other than standard colors, or the required quantity of goods over 10,000 pieces of one kind are addressed through the sales department of EUROSEAL a.s. on the phone number +420 486 142 036.
II. Create an order and enter into a purchase agreement
- The order for goods is created by inserting the selected goods in the "shopping cart", filling in the required identification data and sending the order correctly by means of the "Send Order" button.
- Identification data means:
- For business entities: Company name, company ID, VAT number, e-mail, telephone, billing address, or shipping address.
- For non-business individuals - citizens: Name and surname, e-mail, telephone, billing address, or delivery address.
- By placing an order, a binding order will be created, and the buyer hereby confirms that he has thoroughly acquainted himself with the terms of purchase and the applicable claim rules.
- Buyers receive a confirmation of receipt of the order through the automated system of the internet shop www.euroseal.cz. In the event that this confirmation is not received within 24 hours of sending the order, the buyer will contact the sales department of EUROSEAL a.s. on the phone number +420 486 142 036, so that there is no unnecessary delay in handling the order. It is also recommended to check the junk mail folder.
- The Purchase Agreement arises by sending an order.
- The place of delivery is the address given in the order form.
- The right to ownership of the goods remains on the seller's side until the agreed purchase price has been paid. By fully paying for the ownership of the goods, it passes over to the buyer.
III. Payment and delivery terms
- For new customers, the first delivery of goods is solely cash on delivery. Further orders from the same customer are possible on an invoice with a maturity of 14 days. It is the responsibility of the customer to choose the right type of payment and shipping when filling out the order form. If the wrong form of payment or shipping is chosen, the seller reserves the right to remedy and to clear the difference in the price.
- The delivery of the goods is performed by the seller's contractual transport service. Delivery by another carrier is possible upon agreement and at an additional cost.
- The usual delivery time is 1 week. The exact delivery date can be obtained from the sales department of the seller.
IV. Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract by Buyer
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods. According to § 1837 of the Civil Code, the buyer can not withdraw from the contract for the supply of goods, which has been modified at the consumer's request or for his person.
- If the buyer so decides, he must send the complete, undamaged and unused goods back within the specified period. Part of the consignment must also be a copy of the tax document from the goods.
- The decision to withdraw from the sales contract must be announced by e-mail email@example.com or by phone number +420 486 142 036. Details of the return of goods and money will be agreed.
- After receipt of the returned goods in the required condition, the Seller shall return the corresponding amount to the Buyer by transfer to his / her bank account within 30 days of delivery of the returned Goods. The refund amount will be equal to the difference between the purchase price and the costs incurred in connection with the delivery of the goods to the customer (eg shipping, protective packaging, etc.).
- Returned goods must be shipped in a standard parcel post, in a high-quality protective package, to avoid possible damage during transport. The seller will not accept any cash on delivery.
V. Withdrawal from the sales contract by the seller.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw from the conclusion of the purchase agreement with the buyer in the event that the ordered goods are no longer manufactured or delivered or there has been a significant change in the price.
- In the event that any of the above mentioned facts occurs, the seller of the Buyer will immediately inform the Buyer of this fact.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement if the price, the description of the goods and their properties have been erroneously stated.
VI. Change in prices
- The seller reserves the right to change the price.
VII. Warranty Terms and Claims
- The warranty period for goods delivered to physical non-business persons - citizens according to the Civil Code is set at 24 months.
- The warranty period for goods delivered to business entities under the Commercial Code is contractually set at 12 months.
- Any claims will be handled in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic and in accordance with the claim rules applicable in the internet shop www.euroseal.cz of EUROSEAL a.s.
- Customer information is EUROSEAL a.s. in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data), Act No. 101/2000 Coll. , on the protection of personal data, as amended, and on amendments to certain laws, the Civil Code and other related legal regulations.
Date of Business Terms: 25. 05. 2018